This web page is about Jungle Net for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Jungle Net from your PCJungle Net
. Additional info about Jungle Net can be seen here
. More information about the application Jungle Net can be seen at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Usually the Jungle Net program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Jungle Net folder, depending on the user's option during install. Jungle Net's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.48 KB (313832 bytes).
Jungle Net is composed of the following executables which occupy 829.98 KB (849896
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5684.12379
of Jungle Net. You can find here a few links to other Jungle Net versions:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program by Jungle Net. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Jungle Net from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jungle Net or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net application will be found very quickly. When you click Jungle Net in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The software company is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jungle Net supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 05:46:59.320