Jungle Net is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your systemJungle Net
. More information on Jungle Net can be found here
. Click on http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
to get more details about Jungle Net on Jungle Net's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Jungle Net. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 306.48 KB (313832 bytes) on disk.
Jungle Net installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.98 KB (849896
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
This page is about Jungle Net version 2.0.5683.28574
only. You can find below info on other versions of Jungle Net:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is an application by Jungle Net. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". If it is installed on your PC the Jungle Net application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Jungle Net in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jungle Net.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jungle Net in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 02:46:11.550