Jungle Net is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. More data about Jungle Net can be seen here
. You can read more about about Jungle Net at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Jungle Net directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Jungle Net. Jungle Net's primary file takes around 306.48 KB (313832 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Jungle Net installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.98 KB (849896
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5683.19574
only. For more Jungle Net versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is an application offered by Jungle Net. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jungle Net from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". If it exists on your system the Jungle Net app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Jungle Net in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jungle Net supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 20:18:36.630