This info is about Jungle Net for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Jungle Net. Detailed information about Jungle Net can be found at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Jungle Net is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Jungle Net by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 306.48 KB (313840 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Jungle Net. They occupy 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5649.42908
only. You can find below info on other releases of Jungle Net:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Jungle Net from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Jungle Net:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Jungle Net:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Jungle Net
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\Extensions\dcfb5bfe-1f58-4b1d-96a7-3c7bbae51b36.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\Extensions\fcdkelkgjkclmfgcnhkklmfcciiojbcn.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\Publisher
Jungle Net is a program marketed by Jungle Net. Some people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jungle Net from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jungle Net in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The software company is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jungle Net supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:26:44.130