Jungle Net is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Jungle Net from your PCJungle Net
. You can find out more on Jungle Net or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
if you want to read more on Jungle Net on Jungle Net's page. Jungle Net is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Jungle Net is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.48 KB (313840 bytes).
Jungle Net is composed of the following executables which take 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5648.41096
alone. Click on the links below for other Jungle Net versions:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program marketed by Jungle Net. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". If it is installed on your PC the Jungle Net app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jungle Net in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your computer, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jungle Net in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 07:08:01.730