You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Jungle Net for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Jungle Net from your PCJungle Net
. Check out here
for more info on Jungle Net. You can read more about about Jungle Net at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Jungle Net is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Jungle Net is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.50 KB (313856 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Jungle Net. They take 830.00 KB (849920
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.50 KB)
The current page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5652.3296
only. Click on the links below for other Jungle Net versions:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is an application released by the software company Jungle Net. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". If it is installed on your PC the Jungle Net app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jungle Net in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jungle Net.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jungle Net in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-08 22:27:37.760