This page is about Jungle Net for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Jungle Net from your systemJungle Net
. Further information on Jungle Net can be seen here
. More details about Jungle Net can be seen at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Jungle Net is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Jungle Net's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 306.48 KB (313840 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Jungle Net. They occupy about 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
This page is about Jungle Net version 2.0.5650.26700
alone. For other Jungle Net versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Jungle Net we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Jungle Net:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Jungle Net
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\Extensions\dcfb5bfe-1f58-4b1d-96a7-3c7bbae51b36.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\Extensions\fcdkelkgjkclmfgcnhkklmfcciiojbcn.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jungle Net\Publisher
Jungle Net is a program by the software company Jungle Net. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Jungle Net from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jungle Net in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jungle Net in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 01:24:46.657