Jungle Net is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. Further information on Jungle Net can be found here
. More details about Jungle Net can be found at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Jungle Net is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Jungle Net is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Jungle Net's main executable file and it takes approximately 306.33 KB (313680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Jungle Net. They occupy 829.83 KB (849744
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.33 KB)
This info is about Jungle Net version 2.0.5769.22934
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Jungle Net:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program offered by Jungle Net. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Jungle Net with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jungle Net in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jungle Net, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jungle Net supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 19:35:08.773