This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Jungle Net for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jungle Net from your PCJungle Net
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Jungle Net. More information about the program Jungle Net can be seen at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. Usually the Jungle Net application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Jungle Net. Uninstaller.exe is the Jungle Net's main executable file and it occupies around 307.13 KB (314496 bytes) on disk.
Jungle Net is comprised of the following executables which occupy 830.63 KB (850560
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (307.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5708.38987
of Jungle Net. For more Jungle Net versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program by the software company Jungle Net. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Jungle Net from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". If it exists on your system the Jungle Net application will be found very quickly. When you click Jungle Net in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The publisher is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After removing Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Net that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jungle Net using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, nor are we saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jungle Net in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 07:58:27.887