Jungle Net is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Jungle Net from your computerJungle Net
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Jungle Net. You can read more about about Jungle Net at http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Jungle Net folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Jungle Net by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.48 KB (313840 bytes).
Jungle Net contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.98 KB (849904
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Jungle Net version 2.0.5651.10501
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Jungle Net:
...click to view all...
Jungle Net is a program marketed by the software company Jungle Net. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Jungle Net is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jungle Net or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jungle Net". The Jungle Net program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jungle Net in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jungle Net, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jungle Net:
- The publisher is: http://www.mightyjunglenet.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Jungle Net\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jungle Net.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Net, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Jungle Net which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Net with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jungle Net by Jungle Net from your PC, we are not saying that Jungle Net by Jungle Net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jungle Net supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:14:33.663