Jungle Boy - Demo
This info is about Jungle Boy - Demo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Jungle Boy - Demo from your computerPlay, Inc.
. Further information on Play, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.play.com.pl
to get more information about Jungle Boy - Demo on Play, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Jungle Boy - Demo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Jungle Boy - Demo's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Jungle Boy - Demo\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 926.50 KB (948736 bytes) on disk and is named JungleBoy.exe.
Jungle Boy - Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.59 MB (1666057
bytes) on disk.
- JungleBoy.exe (926.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
Jungle Boy - Demo is a program released by the software company Play, Inc.. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Jungle Boy - Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Jungle Boy - Demo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jungle Boy - Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jungle Boy - Demo". If it exists on your system the Jungle Boy - Demo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Jungle Boy - Demo in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jungle Boy - Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jungle Boy - Demo:
- The software company is: http://www.play.com.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Play\Jungle Boy - Demo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jungle Boy - Demo.
8. After uninstalling Jungle Boy - Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jungle Boy - Demo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jungle Boy - Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jungle Boy - Demo by Play, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Jungle Boy - Demo by Play, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jungle Boy - Demo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:31:16.860