Jumpin Jack 1.00
This page is about Jumpin Jack 1.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Jumpin Jack 1.00 from your computerBigFish
. Check out here
where you can get more info on BigFish. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumpin Jack directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Jumpin Jack 1.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jumpin Jack\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 12.45 MB (13058048 bytes) on disk and is named JumpinJack.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Jumpin Jack 1.00. They take about 13.48 MB (14130136
bytes) on disk.
- fdmxktz.exe (789.32 KB)
- JumpinJack.exe (12.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (257.64 KB)
This web page is about Jumpin Jack 1.00 version 1.00
Jumpin Jack 1.00 is a program released by the software company BigFish. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Jumpin Jack 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Jumpin Jack 1.00 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jumpin Jack 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jumpin Jack 1.00". The Jumpin Jack 1.00 program will be found automatically. After you select Jumpin Jack 1.00 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Jumpin Jack 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jumpin Jack 1.00.
8. After removing Jumpin Jack 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jumpin Jack 1.00 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jumpin Jack 1.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jumpin Jack 1.00 by BigFish from your computer, we are not saying that Jumpin Jack 1.00 by BigFish is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jumpin Jack 1.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 12:54:20.660