This web page is about JumpStart Junior for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JumpStart Junior from your computerJumpstart
. Go over here
for more info on Jumpstart. JumpStart Junior is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JumpStart Junior directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\JumpStart Junior\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall JumpStart Junior. JSJr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.10 MB (11638624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in JumpStart Junior. They take 22.72 MB (23826065
bytes) on disk.
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.58 MB)
- JSJr.exe (11.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.28 MB)
- UWKProcess.exe (777.00 KB)
This info is about JumpStart Junior version 22.214.171.124331
alone. For other JumpStart Junior versions please click below:
JumpStart Junior is an application released by Jumpstart. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove JumpStart Junior is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase JumpStart Junior with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JumpStart Junior or simply activate the Search field and type in "JumpStart Junior". If it is installed on your PC the JumpStart Junior application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JumpStart Junior in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JumpStart Junior, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JumpStart Junior.
8. After removing JumpStart Junior, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JumpStart Junior that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JumpStart Junior with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JumpStart Junior by Jumpstart from your PC, nor are we saying that JumpStart Junior by Jumpstart is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JumpStart Junior supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 11:59:59.447