This info is about JumpJet Rex for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall JumpJet Rex from your systemTreeFortress Games
. Open here
where you can get more info on TreeFortress Games. Please follow http://jumpjetrex.com
if you want to read more on JumpJet Rex on TreeFortress Games's website. JumpJet Rex is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\JumpJetRex directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing JumpJet Rex is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. JumpJetRex.exe is the JumpJet Rex's primary executable file and it takes about 15.36 MB (16104408 bytes) on disk.
JumpJet Rex is comprised of the following executables which take 15.36 MB (16104408
bytes) on disk:
- JumpJetRex.exe (15.36 MB)
JumpJet Rex is a program marketed by the software company TreeFortress Games. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove JumpJet Rex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JumpJet Rex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JumpJet Rex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JumpJet Rex". If it exists on your system the JumpJet Rex application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JumpJet Rex in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JumpJet Rex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JumpJet Rex:
- The publisher is: http://jumpjetrex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JumpJet Rex.
8. After removing JumpJet Rex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JumpJet Rex that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JumpJet Rex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JumpJet Rex by TreeFortress Games from your computer, nor are we saying that JumpJet Rex by TreeFortress Games is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JumpJet Rex in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:20:49.307