JumboCAD EDA version 3.1
JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 from your computerJumboCAD
. Take a look here
for more info on JumboCAD. More information about the application JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 can be seen at http://www.jumbocad.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JumboCAD EDA directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. JumboCAD EDA version 3.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\JumboCAD EDA\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 19.50 KB (19968 bytes) on disk and is labeled JumboCAD.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with JumboCAD EDA version 3.1. They occupy about 725.66 KB (743077
bytes) on disk.
- JumboCAD.exe (19.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (706.16 KB)
The current page applies to JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 version 3.1
JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 is an application offered by the software company JumboCAD. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JumboCAD EDA version 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 program will be found automatically. When you click JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JumboCAD EDA version 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JumboCAD EDA version 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jumbocad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JumboCAD EDA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JumboCAD EDA version 3.1.
8. After uninstalling JumboCAD EDA version 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 by JumboCAD from your PC, we are not saying that JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 by JumboCAD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JumboCAD EDA version 3.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 23:29:57.463