A way to uninstall Jumbo Picker from your system
Jumbo Picker is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Simplí Software Solutions
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Simplí Software Solutions. Please open http://www.jumbomail.me
if you want to read more on Jumbo Picker on Simplí Software Solutions's website. Usually the Jumbo Picker application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Picker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Jumbo Picker's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Picker\unins000.exe". Picker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 746.91 KB (764840 bytes) on disk.
Jumbo Picker is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.27 MB (6572443
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Picker.exe (746.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- Picker.Client.OldService.Installer.exe (99.91 KB)
- Picker.Client.Service.exe (101.91 KB)
- Picker.Client.Service.Installer.exe (99.91 KB)
- Pixelect.Client.Service.exe (101.91 KB)
- remote.exe (3.25 MB)
- traceviewer.exe (688.41 KB)
This page is about Jumbo Picker version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Jumbo Picker releases:
A way to remove Jumbo Picker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Jumbo Picker is a program marketed by the software company Simplí Software Solutions. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Jumbo Picker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jumbo Picker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jumbo Picker". The Jumbo Picker app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jumbo Picker in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Jumbo Picker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jumbo Picker:
- The software company is: http://www.jumbomail.me
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Picker\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jumbo Picker.
8. After uninstalling Jumbo Picker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jumbo Picker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jumbo Picker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Jumbo Picker:
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jumbo Picker by Simplí Software Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that Jumbo Picker by Simplí Software Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jumbo Picker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:07:24.030