July 25, 2013
July 25, 2013 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall July 25, 2013 from your PCWilliam Miller
. Open here
where you can find out more on William Miller. Detailed information about July 25, 2013 can be seen at http://www.statprograms4U.com
. July 25, 2013 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenStat directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove July 25, 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenStat\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. OpenStat.exe is the July 25, 2013's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.67 MB (4896256 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in July 25, 2013. They take 5.35 MB (5611294
bytes) on disk.
- OpenStat.exe (4.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 252013
of July 25, 2013.
July 25, 2013 is an application by William Miller. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall July 25, 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase July 25, 2013 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find July 25, 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "July 25, 2013". The July 25, 2013 application will be found very quickly. After you click July 25, 2013 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding July 25, 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for July 25, 2013:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.statprograms4U.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenStat\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove July 25, 2013.
8. After uninstalling July 25, 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of July 25, 2013 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling July 25, 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove July 25, 2013 by William Miller from your computer, nor are we saying that July 25, 2013 by William Miller is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove July 25, 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-16 08:55:23.343