This page is about JukeREC for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall JukeREC from your computerJukeREC LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on JukeREC LLC. You can get more details related to JukeREC at http://www.JukeREC.com/
. JukeREC is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JukeREC folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing JukeREC is C:\Program Files (x86)\JukeREC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. JukeREC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 733.00 KB (750592 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside JukeREC. They occupy about 7.59 MB (7955498
bytes) on disk.
- JukeREC.exe (733.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (154.54 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- MPlayer.exe (6.38 MB)
- mplayer.exe (22.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of JukeREC. You can find below info on other releases of JukeREC:
JukeREC is an application by the software company JukeREC LLC. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall JukeREC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove JukeREC from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JukeREC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JukeREC". The JukeREC app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JukeREC in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JukeREC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JukeREC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.JukeREC.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JukeREC\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JukeREC.
8. After removing JukeREC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JukeREC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JukeREC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JukeREC by JukeREC LLC from your computer, we are not saying that JukeREC by JukeREC LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JukeREC supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 17:02:00.763