This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Juicer 3.76 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Juicer 3.76 from your PCDigital Juice, Inc.
. Further information on Digital Juice, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Juicer 3 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Juicer 3.76's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Digital Juice\Juicer 3\unins000.exe. Juicer3.exe is the Juicer 3.76's main executable file and it takes approximately 14.59 MB (15294464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Juicer 3.76. They occupy about 32.09 MB (33645850
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DB Integrity Check App.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- DBEXE.exe (212.00 KB)
- DJDownloadManager.exe (56.00 KB)
- Elevate.exe (170.00 KB)
- J3RollBack.exe (556.00 KB)
- Juicer 3 - Web Updates.exe (296.00 KB)
- Juicer3.exe (14.59 MB)
- main.exe (14.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.76
of Juicer 3.76.
Juicer 3.76 is an application offered by Digital Juice, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Juicer 3.76 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Juicer 3.76 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juicer 3.76 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juicer 3.76". If it is installed on your PC the Juicer 3.76 app will be found very quickly. When you click Juicer 3.76 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Juicer 3.76, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juicer 3.76.
8. After uninstalling Juicer 3.76, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juicer 3.76 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juicer 3.76 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juicer 3.76 by Digital Juice, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Juicer 3.76 by Digital Juice, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Juicer 3.76 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 14:04:42.257