Juice Mania is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Juice Mania from your PCWildTangent
. More information about WildTangent can be read here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Juice Mania on WildTangent's website. Juice Mania is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JuiceMania directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Juice Mania is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JuiceMania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. juicemania-WT.exe is the Juice Mania's main executable file and it takes around 5.37 MB (5626344 bytes) on disk.
Juice Mania installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.92 MB (29278618
bytes) on disk.
- juicemania-WT.exe (5.37 MB)
- juicemania.exe (22.22 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Juice Mania version 126.96.36.199
Juice Mania is a program released by WildTangent. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Juice Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Juice Mania from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Juice Mania or simply click the Search feature and type in "Juice Mania". The Juice Mania app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Juice Mania in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Juice Mania, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juice Mania:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JuiceMania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Juice Mania.
8. After removing Juice Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juice Mania that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juice Mania with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Juice Mania by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Juice Mania by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juice Mania in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 23:12:09.947