You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Judoom 1.101 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Judoom 1.101 from your computerBad Wolf Software
. More data about Bad Wolf Software can be seen here
. More information about Judoom 1.101 can be found at http://www.badwolfsoftware.com
. Usually the Judoom 1.101 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Judoom 1.101. The program's main executable file is titled Judoom.exe and its approximative size is 510.59 KB (522840 bytes).
Judoom 1.101 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.18 MB (1240825
bytes) on disk.
- Judoom.exe (510.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.101
of Judoom 1.101.
When planning to uninstall Judoom 1.101 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Judoom 1.101:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom\DevExpress.Data.v13.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom\DevExpress.Office.v13.1.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom\DevExpress.Printing.v13.1.Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom\DevExpress.RichEdit.v13.1.Core.dll
Judoom 1.101 is a program marketed by the software company Bad Wolf Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Judoom 1.101 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Judoom 1.101 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Judoom 1.101 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Judoom 1.101". The Judoom 1.101 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Judoom 1.101 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Judoom 1.101, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Judoom 1.101:
- The publisher is: http://www.badwolfsoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bad Wolf Software\Judoom\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Judoom 1.101.
8. After uninstalling Judoom 1.101, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Judoom 1.101 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Judoom 1.101 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Judoom 1.101 by Bad Wolf Software from your PC, we are not saying that Judoom 1.101 by Bad Wolf Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Judoom 1.101 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:18:12.123