This page is about JoyoPlayer 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall JoyoPlayer 220.127.116.11 from your computerJoyoshare, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Joyoshare, Inc.. Click on https://www.Joyoshare.com
to get more info about JoyoPlayer 18.104.22.168 on Joyoshare, Inc.'s website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JoyoPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\JoyoPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JoyoPlayer 22.214.171.124. JoyoPlayer 126.96.36.199's primary file takes around 905.18 KB (926904 bytes) and is called JoyoPlayer.exe.
JoyoPlayer 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.65 MB (1730909
bytes) on disk.
- JoyoPlayer.exe (905.18 KB)
- unins000.exe (785.16 KB)
This page is about JoyoPlayer 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
JoyoPlayer 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company Joyoshare, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase JoyoPlayer 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall JoyoPlayer 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JoyoPlayer 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JoyoPlayer 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the JoyoPlayer 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JoyoPlayer 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JoyoPlayer 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JoyoPlayer 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.Joyoshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JoyoPlayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JoyoPlayer 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling JoyoPlayer 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JoyoPlayer 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JoyoPlayer 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JoyoPlayer 22.214.171.124 by Joyoshare, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that JoyoPlayer 126.96.36.199 by Joyoshare, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JoyoPlayer 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:46:07.843