JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only)
This web page is about JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) from your computerJoyoBox
. Check out here
for more details on JoyoBox. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Joyobox\Joyobox Cleaner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Joyobox\Joyobox Cleaner\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 84.01 KB (86029 bytes).
JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) contains of the executables below. They take 84.01 KB (86029
bytes) on disk.
JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) is an application by the software company JoyoBox. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only)". The JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) application will be found automatically. When you click JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only).
8. After uninstalling JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) by JoyoBox from your PC, nor are we saying that JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) by JoyoBox is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove JoyoBox Cleaner (remove only) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:32:59.043