Journey to the Moon
This web page is about Journey to the Moon for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Journey to the Moon from your PCMicroids
. More info about Microids can be seen here
. More information about Journey to the Moon can be seen at http://www.microids.com
. Journey to the Moon is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Journey to the Moon folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Journey to the Moon is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Journey to the Moon\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk and is called Moon.exe.
Journey to the Moon contains of the executables below. They take 7.38 MB (7736476
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (6.45 MB)
- Moon.exe (444.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.65 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (456.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Journey to the Moon.
Journey to the Moon is a program by Microids. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Journey to the Moon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Journey to the Moon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Journey to the Moon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Journey to the Moon". If it exists on your system the Journey to the Moon application will be found automatically. After you select Journey to the Moon in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Journey to the Moon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Journey to the Moon:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.microids.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microids\Journey to the Moon\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Journey to the Moon.
8. After uninstalling Journey to the Moon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Journey to the Moon which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Journey to the Moon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Journey to the Moon by Microids from your PC, we are not saying that Journey to the Moon by Microids is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Journey to the Moon in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-02 11:35:00.950