Journey is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Journey from your PCTwo App Studio Pte. Ltd.
. Further information on Two App Studio Pte. Ltd. can be seen here
. Journey is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Journey folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Journey by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Journey\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 263.73 KB (270056 bytes) on disk and is called Journey.exe.
Journey is composed of the following executables which take 115.23 MB (120824240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Journey.exe (263.73 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.72 MB)
- Journey.exe (76.96 MB)
- jpegtran.exe (85.78 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (86.28 KB)
- Jobber.exe (77.73 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (34.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.11
of Journey. Click on the links below for other Journey versions:
...click to view all...
Journey is an application marketed by the software company Two App Studio Pte. Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Journey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Journey from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Journey or simply activate the Search field and type in "Journey". If it is installed on your PC the Journey program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Journey in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Journey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Journey.
8. After uninstalling Journey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Journey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Journey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Journey by Two App Studio Pte. Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Journey by Two App Studio Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Journey supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 20:19:52.490