Jolix MP3 Recorder
Jolix MP3 Recorder is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Jolix MP3 Recorder from your systemJolixTools LLC
. Go over here
where you can read more on JolixTools LLC. You can see more info about Jolix MP3 Recorder at http://www.JolixTools.com/
. Jolix MP3 Recorder is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Jolix MP3 Recorder directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Jolix MP3 Recorder is C:\Program Files\Jolix MP3 Recorder\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Jolix MP3 Recorder's primary file takes around 829.00 KB (848896 bytes) and is named Jolix MP3 Recorder.exe.
The executables below are part of Jolix MP3 Recorder. They take an average of 1.26 MB (1319877
bytes) on disk.
- Jolix MP3 Recorder.exe (829.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (133.44 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The current page applies to Jolix MP3 Recorder version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Jolix MP3 Recorder releases:
Jolix MP3 Recorder is a program marketed by JolixTools LLC. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Jolix MP3 Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Jolix MP3 Recorder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jolix MP3 Recorder or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jolix MP3 Recorder". The Jolix MP3 Recorder application will be found automatically. When you select Jolix MP3 Recorder in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Jolix MP3 Recorder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jolix MP3 Recorder:
- The software company is: http://www.JolixTools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jolix MP3 Recorder\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jolix MP3 Recorder.
8. After uninstalling Jolix MP3 Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jolix MP3 Recorder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jolix MP3 Recorder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Jolix MP3 Recorder by JolixTools LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Jolix MP3 Recorder by JolixTools LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jolix MP3 Recorder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 00:09:11.390