Joliebulle version 3.6
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Joliebulle version 3.6 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Joliebulle version 3.6 from your systemPierre Tavares
. Further information on Pierre Tavares can be found here
. Further information about Joliebulle version 3.6 can be found at http://joliebulle.tuxfamily.org
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Joliebulle folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Joliebulle version 3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Joliebulle\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.79 MB (1878016 bytes) on disk and is labeled main.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Joliebulle version 3.6. They take 2.48 MB (2596313
bytes) on disk.
- main.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6
of Joliebulle version 3.6.
Joliebulle version 3.6 is a program marketed by Pierre Tavares. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Joliebulle version 3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Joliebulle version 3.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Joliebulle version 3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Joliebulle version 3.6". If it is installed on your PC the Joliebulle version 3.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Joliebulle version 3.6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Joliebulle version 3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Joliebulle version 3.6:
- The software company is: http://joliebulle.tuxfamily.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Joliebulle\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Joliebulle version 3.6.
8. After uninstalling Joliebulle version 3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Joliebulle version 3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Joliebulle version 3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Joliebulle version 3.6 by Pierre Tavares from your computer, we are not saying that Joliebulle version 3.6 by Pierre Tavares is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Joliebulle version 3.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 06:48:19.610