Jojos Fashion Show 2
Jojos Fashion Show 2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Jojos Fashion Show 2 from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Open here
for more details on FreeGamePick.com. You can see more info about Jojos Fashion Show 2 at http://www.freegamepick.com/
. Jojos Fashion Show 2 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jojos Fashion Show 2 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Jojos Fashion Show 2 is "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jojos Fashion Show 2\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled game.exe and it has a size of 114.00 KB (116736 bytes).
Jojos Fashion Show 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.60 MB (4823248
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (3.81 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Jojos Fashion Show 2 version 2
Jojos Fashion Show 2 is a program offered by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Jojos Fashion Show 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Jojos Fashion Show 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jojos Fashion Show 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Jojos Fashion Show 2". If it exists on your system the Jojos Fashion Show 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jojos Fashion Show 2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Jojos Fashion Show 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jojos Fashion Show 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jojos Fashion Show 2\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jojos Fashion Show 2.
8. After removing Jojos Fashion Show 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jojos Fashion Show 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jojos Fashion Show 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jojos Fashion Show 2 by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Jojos Fashion Show 2 by FreeGamePick.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jojos Fashion Show 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:10:07.953