JoinFiles version 1.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JoinFiles version 1.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JoinFiles version 1.5 from your computerMarek Dlapa
. Check out here
for more info on Marek Dlapa. Detailed information about JoinFiles version 1.5 can be found at http://www.dlapa.cz/
. JoinFiles version 1.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\JoinFiles directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\JoinFiles\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JoinFiles version 1.5. The program's main executable file has a size of 756.50 KB (774656 bytes) on disk and is called JoinFiles.exe.
The executable files below are part of JoinFiles version 1.5. They occupy about 1.42 MB (1492641
bytes) on disk.
- JoinFiles.exe (756.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to JoinFiles version 1.5 version 1.5
JoinFiles version 1.5 is an application offered by Marek Dlapa. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall JoinFiles version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JoinFiles version 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JoinFiles version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "JoinFiles version 1.5". The JoinFiles version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select JoinFiles version 1.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JoinFiles version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JoinFiles version 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.dlapa.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JoinFiles\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JoinFiles version 1.5.
8. After removing JoinFiles version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JoinFiles version 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JoinFiles version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JoinFiles version 1.5 by Marek Dlapa from your computer, we are not saying that JoinFiles version 1.5 by Marek Dlapa is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JoinFiles version 1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:06:02.823