John Deere: Drive Green
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green from your PCValuSoft
. Take a look here
for more info on ValuSoft. Click on http://www.valusoft.com
to get more info about John Deere: Drive Green on ValuSoft's website. John Deere: Drive Green is commonly installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\john deere drive green directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for John Deere: Drive Green is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/33740. DriveGreen1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.21 MB (3369472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside John Deere: Drive Green. They take about 3.99 MB (4178968
bytes) on disk.
- DriveGreen1.exe (3.21 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
John Deere: Drive Green is an application released by the software company ValuSoft. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase John Deere: Drive Green is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase John Deere: Drive Green from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate John Deere: Drive Green or simply activate the Search field and type in "John Deere: Drive Green". The John Deere: Drive Green program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select John Deere: Drive Green in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding John Deere: Drive Green, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for John Deere: Drive Green:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.valusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/33740
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall John Deere: Drive Green.
8. After uninstalling John Deere: Drive Green, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of John Deere: Drive Green which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling John Deere: Drive Green using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green by ValuSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that John Deere: Drive Green by ValuSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:48:21.600