John Deere: Drive Green
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green from your PCValuSoft
. Take a look here
for more info on ValuSoft. Click on http://www.valusoft.com
to get more info about John Deere: Drive Green on ValuSoft's website. John Deere: Drive Green is commonly installed in the C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\john deere drive green directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for John Deere: Drive Green is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/33740. DriveGreen1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.21 MB (3369472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside John Deere: Drive Green. They take about 3.99 MB (4178968
bytes) on disk.
- DriveGreen1.exe (3.21 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
John Deere: Drive Green is an application released by the software company ValuSoft. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase John Deere: Drive Green is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase John Deere: Drive Green from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate John Deere: Drive Green or simply click the Search feature and type in "John Deere: Drive Green". If it is installed on your PC the John Deere: Drive Green app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click John Deere: Drive Green in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding John Deere: Drive Green, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for John Deere: Drive Green:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.valusoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/33740
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall John Deere: Drive Green.
8. After uninstalling John Deere: Drive Green, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of John Deere: Drive Green which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling John Deere: Drive Green using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green by ValuSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that John Deere: Drive Green by ValuSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall John Deere: Drive Green in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 05:48:21.600