Job Helper, версия 1.1.9
This web page is about Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 from your computerJHelper.Ru
. More data about JHelper.Ru can be seen here
. Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Job Helper directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Job Helper\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Job Helper, версия 1.1.9. The program's main executable file has a size of 332.00 KB (339968 bytes) on disk and is named jh.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Job Helper, версия 1.1.9. They occupy about 1.09 MB (1139552
bytes) on disk.
- jh.exe (332.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (780.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.9
of Job Helper, версия 1.1.9.
Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 is an application marketed by the software company JHelper.Ru. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Job Helper, версия 1.1.9". If it exists on your system the Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 app will be found automatically. After you select Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Job Helper, версия 1.1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Job Helper, версия 1.1.9.
8. After uninstalling Job Helper, версия 1.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 by JHelper.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 by JHelper.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Job Helper, версия 1.1.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:56:51.597