This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall JoApp 6.2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall JoApp 6.2.0 from your systemSepahan Data Tools (SDTCO)
. More information about Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO) can be found here
. Please open http://www.JoApp.ir/
if you want to read more on JoApp 6.2.0 on Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO)'s page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\JoApp folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. JoApp 6.2.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JoApp\unins000.exe. JoApp 6.2.0's main file takes about 3.71 MB (3890208 bytes) and its name is JoApp.exe.
The following executables are installed beside JoApp 6.2.0. They take about 15.59 MB (16345083
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JoApp.exe (3.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- aapt.exe (5.19 MB)
- cmd.exe (380.00 KB)
- zipalign.exe (1.37 MB)
- 7za.exe (589.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (991.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (265.91 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- zipalign.exe (168.50 KB)
The current web page applies to JoApp 6.2.0 version 6.2.0
JoApp 6.2.0 is an application by Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO). Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove JoApp 6.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase JoApp 6.2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JoApp 6.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "JoApp 6.2.0". If it is installed on your PC the JoApp 6.2.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click JoApp 6.2.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JoApp 6.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JoApp 6.2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.JoApp.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JoApp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JoApp 6.2.0.
8. After removing JoApp 6.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JoApp 6.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JoApp 6.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JoApp 6.2.0 by Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO) from your PC, we are not saying that JoApp 6.2.0 by Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove JoApp 6.2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 20:00:01.183