This page is about JoApp 6.1.9 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall JoApp 6.1.9 from your PCSepahan Data Tools (SDTCO)
. Open here
for more information on Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO). Click on http://www.JoApp.ir/
to get more information about JoApp 6.1.9 on Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO)'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\JoApp directory (same installation drive as Windows). JoApp 6.1.9's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\JoApp\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.71 MB (3890208 bytes) on disk and is called JoApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside JoApp 6.1.9. They take about 15.59 MB (16345083
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JoApp.exe (3.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
- aapt.exe (5.19 MB)
- cmd.exe (380.00 KB)
- zipalign.exe (1.37 MB)
- 7za.exe (589.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (991.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (186.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (186.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (265.91 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (74.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
- zipalign.exe (168.50 KB)
The current page applies to JoApp 6.1.9 version 6.1.9
JoApp 6.1.9 is an application marketed by the software company Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO). Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall JoApp 6.1.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JoApp 6.1.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JoApp 6.1.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "JoApp 6.1.9". If it is installed on your PC the JoApp 6.1.9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JoApp 6.1.9 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JoApp 6.1.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JoApp 6.1.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.JoApp.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JoApp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JoApp 6.1.9.
8. After removing JoApp 6.1.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JoApp 6.1.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JoApp 6.1.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove JoApp 6.1.9 by Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO) from your PC, nor are we saying that JoApp 6.1.9 by Sepahan Data Tools (SDTCO) is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JoApp 6.1.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 21:01:07.610