JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 from your PCVISUS Health IT GmbH
. More information on VISUS Health IT GmbH can be seen here
. JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jivexdv directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 is C:\PROGRA~2\jivexdv\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.24 MB (1304312 bytes) on disk and is named DVStart.exe.
JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.08 MB (3230272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DVStart.exe (1.24 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (580.74 KB)
- WinCmds.exe (68.03 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.36 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.86 KB)
- java.exe (186.86 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.86 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.36 KB)
- javaws.exe (272.36 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.86 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.36 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.86 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.86 KB)
- klist.exe (15.86 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.86 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.36 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.86 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.86 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.86 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.86 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.86 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.86 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.36 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5.
JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 is an application by the software company VISUS Health IT GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 program will be found automatically. When you click JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5.
8. After uninstalling JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 by VISUS Health IT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 by VISUS Health IT GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove JiveX DICOM Viewer 5.0.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:42:02.090