You can find below detailed information on how to remove Jiomart for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Jiomart from your PCJiomart
. Further information on Jiomart can be found here
. Jiomart is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Jiomart is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
The executable files below are part of Jiomart. They take an average of 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Jiomart version 1.0
Jiomart is a program by Jiomart. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Jiomart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Jiomart from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jiomart or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jiomart". The Jiomart application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Jiomart in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Jiomart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jiomart.
8. After removing Jiomart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jiomart which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jiomart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jiomart by Jiomart from your computer, nor are we saying that Jiomart by Jiomart is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Jiomart in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:54:25.867