JioNews is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall JioNews from your computerJioNews
. More info about JioNews can be seen here
. JioNews is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JioNews. The program's main executable file is called msedge_proxy.exe and its approximative size is 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
JioNews installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about JioNews version 1.0
JioNews is an application released by the software company JioNews. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JioNews is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete JioNews with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JioNews or simply click the Search field and type in "JioNews". If it is installed on your PC the JioNews application will be found automatically. After you select JioNews in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JioNews, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JioNews.
8. After uninstalling JioNews, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JioNews that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JioNews using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JioNews by JioNews from your computer, nor are we saying that JioNews by JioNews is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JioNews in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:54:25.877