This info is about JioCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall JioCloud from your computerRJDSPL
. You can find out more on RJDSPL or check for application updates here
. More details about JioCloud can be seen at http://www.jio.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\JioCloud folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling JioCloud is C:\Program Files\JioCloud\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named JioCloud.exe and its approximative size is 9.42 MB (9874704 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside JioCloud. They take about 10.76 MB (11280816
bytes) on disk.
- fnr.exe (180.86 KB)
- JioCloud.exe (9.42 MB)
- JioCloud.UninstallJioDrive.exe (12.77 KB)
- JioCloudService.exe (122.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.1.0
of JioCloud. You can find below info on other releases of JioCloud:
JioCloud is a program offered by RJDSPL. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove JioCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase JioCloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JioCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "JioCloud". If it exists on your system the JioCloud program will be found automatically. When you click JioCloud in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JioCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JioCloud:
- The software company is: http://www.jio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JioCloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JioCloud.
8. After uninstalling JioCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JioCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JioCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JioCloud by RJDSPL from your computer, we are not saying that JioCloud by RJDSPL is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JioCloud in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 06:11:17.857