JioCloud is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall JioCloud from your systemReliance Industries Limited
. Go over here
for more details on Reliance Industries Limited. More information about JioCloud can be found at http://www.jio.com/
. JioCloud is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\JioCloud folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\JioCloud\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JioCloud. The application's main executable file occupies 9.42 MB (9878288 bytes) on disk and is titled JioCloud.exe.
JioCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.76 MB (11284912
bytes) on disk.
- fnr.exe (180.86 KB)
- JioCloud.exe (9.42 MB)
- JioCloud.UninstallJioDrive.exe (12.77 KB)
- JioCloudService.exe (122.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to JioCloud version 17.1.2
JioCloud is an application by the software company Reliance Industries Limited. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JioCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JioCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JioCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "JioCloud". If it exists on your system the JioCloud program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JioCloud in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding JioCloud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JioCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JioCloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JioCloud.
8. After removing JioCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JioCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JioCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JioCloud by Reliance Industries Limited from your PC, we are not saying that JioCloud by Reliance Industries Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JioCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 17:18:49.510