JioCloud is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall JioCloud from your systemReliance Industries Limited
. Go over here
for more details on Reliance Industries Limited. More information about JioCloud can be found at http://www.jio.com/
. JioCloud is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\JioCloud folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\JioCloud\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JioCloud. The application's main executable file occupies 9.42 MB (9878288 bytes) on disk and is titled JioCloud.exe.
JioCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.76 MB (11284912
bytes) on disk.
- fnr.exe (180.86 KB)
- JioCloud.exe (9.42 MB)
- JioCloud.UninstallJioDrive.exe (12.77 KB)
- JioCloudService.exe (122.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The current page applies to JioCloud version 17.1.2
JioCloud is an application by the software company Reliance Industries Limited. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JioCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JioCloud from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JioCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "JioCloud". If it exists on your system the JioCloud app will be found very quickly. After you select JioCloud in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JioCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JioCloud:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JioCloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JioCloud.
8. After removing JioCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JioCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JioCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JioCloud by Reliance Industries Limited from your PC, we are not saying that JioCloud by Reliance Industries Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JioCloud in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 17:18:49.510