JioCinema is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall JioCinema from your systemJioCinema
. Open here
where you can find out more on JioCinema. Usually the JioCinema program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall JioCinema. The program's main executable file is called msedge_proxy.exe and it has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
JioCinema is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to JioCinema version 1.0
JioCinema is an application offered by the software company JioCinema. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove JioCinema is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete JioCinema using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JioCinema or simply click the Search field and type in "JioCinema". If it exists on your system the JioCinema app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JioCinema in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JioCinema, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JioCinema.
8. After removing JioCinema, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JioCinema which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JioCinema using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JioCinema by JioCinema from your computer, nor are we saying that JioCinema by JioCinema is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JioCinema supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:51:29.037