Jigsaw World Tour
This page is about Jigsaw World Tour for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Jigsaw World Tour from your computerWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Jigsaw World Tour on WildTangent's website. Jigsaw World Tour is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JigsawWorldTour directory, depending on the user's choice. Jigsaw World Tour's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JigsawWorldTour\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Jigsaw Tour-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 526.05 KB (538680 bytes) on disk.
Jigsaw World Tour is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.98 MB (4168216
bytes) on disk:
- Jigsaw Tour-WT.exe (526.05 KB)
- Jigsaw Tour.exe (3.13 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Jigsaw World Tour version 220.127.116.11
Jigsaw World Tour is an application by WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Jigsaw World Tour is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Jigsaw World Tour from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jigsaw World Tour or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jigsaw World Tour". If it is installed on your PC the Jigsaw World Tour program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Jigsaw World Tour in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Jigsaw World Tour, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Jigsaw World Tour:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\JigsawWorldTour\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jigsaw World Tour.
8. After uninstalling Jigsaw World Tour, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jigsaw World Tour which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jigsaw World Tour with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jigsaw World Tour by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Jigsaw World Tour by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jigsaw World Tour in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 02:30:31.230