Jigsaw Tour Tokyo
Jigsaw Tour Tokyo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Jigsaw Tour Tokyo from your systemMy Real Games Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on My Real Games Ltd. More details about Jigsaw Tour Tokyo can be found at http://www.myrealgames.com/
. Jigsaw Tour Tokyo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Jigsaw Tour Tokyo folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Jigsaw Tour Tokyo is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Jigsaw Tour Tokyo\unins000.exe. Jigsaw Tour Tokyo's main file takes around 3.12 MB (3271352 bytes) and is named game.exe.
The executable files below are part of Jigsaw Tour Tokyo. They take an average of 4.26 MB (4465537
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (3.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Jigsaw Tour Tokyo we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\MyRealGames.com\Jigsaw Tour Tokyo
Jigsaw Tour Tokyo is an application released by the software company My Real Games Ltd. Some people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Jigsaw Tour Tokyo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Jigsaw Tour Tokyo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jigsaw Tour Tokyo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jigsaw Tour Tokyo". If it exists on your system the Jigsaw Tour Tokyo application will be found automatically. After you select Jigsaw Tour Tokyo in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Jigsaw Tour Tokyo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jigsaw Tour Tokyo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myrealgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyRealGames.com\Jigsaw Tour Tokyo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jigsaw Tour Tokyo.
8. After removing Jigsaw Tour Tokyo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jigsaw Tour Tokyo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jigsaw Tour Tokyo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jigsaw Tour Tokyo by My Real Games Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Jigsaw Tour Tokyo by My Real Games Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jigsaw Tour Tokyo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:55:39.170