Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition
Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition from your computergamehouse
. Further information on gamehouse can be found here
. Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition is typically set up in the C:\GameHouse Games\Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition is C:\Program Files (x86)\RealArcade\Installer\bin\gameinstaller.exe. bstrapinstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 52.13 KB (53384 bytes) on disk.
Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 482.84 KB (494424
bytes) on disk.
- bstrapinstall.exe (52.13 KB)
- gamewrapper.exe (95.10 KB)
- UnRar.exe (240.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition.
Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition is a program by gamehouse. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition". The Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition program will be found very quickly. When you click Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition.
8. After uninstalling Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition by gamehouse from your PC, we are not saying that Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition by gamehouse is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-09 21:03:09.220