Jewels of Cleopatra
Jewels of Cleopatra is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Jewels of Cleopatra from your PCSpintop Media, Inc
. Check out here
for more details on Spintop Media, Inc. More information about the program Jewels of Cleopatra can be found at http://www.spintop-games.com
. Usually the Jewels of Cleopatra program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewels of Cleopatra folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Jewels of Cleopatra is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewels of Cleopatra\uninstall.exe. joc.exe is the Jewels of Cleopatra's primary executable file and it takes about 1.22 MB (1282048 bytes) on disk.
Jewels of Cleopatra installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.27 MB (1330467
bytes) on disk.
- joc.exe (1.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (47.28 KB)
Jewels of Cleopatra is a program released by Spintop Media, Inc. Some people choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Jewels of Cleopatra is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Jewels of Cleopatra using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jewels of Cleopatra or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jewels of Cleopatra". If it exists on your system the Jewels of Cleopatra app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Jewels of Cleopatra in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Jewels of Cleopatra, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewels of Cleopatra:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spintop-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jewels of Cleopatra\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jewels of Cleopatra.
8. After uninstalling Jewels of Cleopatra, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jewels of Cleopatra which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Jewels of Cleopatra with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jewels of Cleopatra by Spintop Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewels of Cleopatra by Spintop Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jewels of Cleopatra in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 08:12:23.760