Jewels and Elements Double Pack
Jewels and Elements Double Pack is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Jewels and Elements Double Pack from your computerOberon Media
. Further information on Oberon Media can be found here
. The full command line for uninstalling Jewels and Elements Double Pack is "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110341560 -sku 510009651 -sid S-1-5-21-2456940236-2137088637-344621591-1000. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.73 MB (2859008 bytes) on disk and is labeled 4 Elements.exe.
Jewels and Elements Double Pack contains of the executables below. They take 7.16 MB (7507968
bytes) on disk.
- Bundle.exe (1.84 MB)
- 4 Elements.exe (2.73 MB)
- JewelQuestHeritage.exe (2.59 MB)
Jewels and Elements Double Pack is an application marketed by the software company Oberon Media. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Jewels and Elements Double Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Jewels and Elements Double Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jewels and Elements Double Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jewels and Elements Double Pack". If it exists on your system the Jewels and Elements Double Pack application will be found very quickly. When you select Jewels and Elements Double Pack in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Jewels and Elements Double Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jewels and Elements Double Pack.
8. After uninstalling Jewels and Elements Double Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewels and Elements Double Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewels and Elements Double Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jewels and Elements Double Pack by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewels and Elements Double Pack by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jewels and Elements Double Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 07:58:24.050