Jewels is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Jewels from your systemTweenSoft Inc.
. Further information on TweenSoft Inc. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Jewels can be found at http://www.tweensoft.com
. Jewels is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\jewels-3d8e557550a76a6d25be774c5c775793 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Jewels is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\jewels-3d8e557550a76a6d25be774c5c775793\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
Jewels contains of the executables below. They take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Jewels from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Jewels is an application marketed by the software company TweenSoft Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Jewels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Jewels from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jewels or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jewels". The Jewels app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jewels in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Jewels, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewels:
- The software company is: http://www.tweensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\jewels-3d8e557550a76a6d25be774c5c775793\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jewels.
8. After uninstalling Jewels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jewels which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jewels with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jewels by TweenSoft Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Jewels by TweenSoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Jewels supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-18 15:11:41.620