Jewel Quest (remove only)
Jewel Quest (remove only) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Jewel Quest (remove only) from your systemYahoo! Inc.
. You can find out more on Yahoo! Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Jewel Quest directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Jewel Quest (remove only) is C:\Program Files\Yahoo! Games\Jewel Quest\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1066497 bytes) on disk and is named JewelQuest.exe.
Jewel Quest (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.13 MB (1188579
bytes) on disk.
- JewelQuest.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (119.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Jewel Quest (remove only) version 18.104.22.168.2.1
Jewel Quest (remove only) is an application by the software company Yahoo! Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Jewel Quest (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Jewel Quest (remove only) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jewel Quest (remove only) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jewel Quest (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Quest (remove only) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Jewel Quest (remove only) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Jewel Quest (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jewel Quest (remove only).
8. After uninstalling Jewel Quest (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Quest (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Quest (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jewel Quest (remove only) by Yahoo! Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest (remove only) by Yahoo! Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel Quest (remove only) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 19:10:01.887