Jewel Quest II
You can find on this page details on how to remove Jewel Quest II for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Jewel Quest II from your computerGSP
. You can find out more on GSP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Jewel Quest II at http://www.GSP.com
. Jewel Quest II is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\GSP\Jewel Quest II directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Jewel Quest II is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1094328 bytes) on disk and is called JewelQuest2.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Jewel Quest II. They occupy about 1.67 MB (1746064
bytes) on disk.
- JewelQuest2.exe (1.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (498.73 KB)
- WebUpdater.exe (137.73 KB)
The current page applies to Jewel Quest II version 1.0
Jewel Quest II is an application released by GSP. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Jewel Quest II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Jewel Quest II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jewel Quest II or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel Quest II". The Jewel Quest II application will be found very quickly. After you select Jewel Quest II in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Jewel Quest II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Quest II:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GSP.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Jewel Quest II.
8. After removing Jewel Quest II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Quest II which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Quest II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jewel Quest II by GSP from your computer, we are not saying that Jewel Quest II by GSP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jewel Quest II supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 17:59:02.630