Jewel Quest Heritage
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage from your systemFreeGamePick.com
. You can read more on FreeGamePick.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.freegamepick.com/
if you want to read more on Jewel Quest Heritage on FreeGamePick.com's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jewel Quest Heritage folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jewel Quest Heritage\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Jewel Quest Heritage. game.exe is the Jewel Quest Heritage's primary executable file and it occupies close to 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jewel Quest Heritage. They occupy an average of 3.38 MB (3545296
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (2.59 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.20 KB)
Jewel Quest Heritage is a program marketed by FreeGamePick.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Jewel Quest Heritage from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Jewel Quest Heritage or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jewel Quest Heritage". If it is installed on your PC the Jewel Quest Heritage app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Jewel Quest Heritage in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Jewel Quest Heritage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Quest Heritage:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jewel Quest Heritage\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage.
8. After removing Jewel Quest Heritage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Quest Heritage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Quest Heritage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest Heritage by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:10:07.950