Jewel Quest Heritage
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage from your systemFreeGamePick.com
. You can read more on FreeGamePick.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.freegamepick.com/
if you want to read more on Jewel Quest Heritage on FreeGamePick.com's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jewel Quest Heritage folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jewel Quest Heritage\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Jewel Quest Heritage. game.exe is the Jewel Quest Heritage's primary executable file and it occupies close to 114.00 KB (116736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Jewel Quest Heritage. They occupy an average of 3.38 MB (3545296
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (2.59 MB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.20 KB)
Jewel Quest Heritage is a program marketed by FreeGamePick.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Jewel Quest Heritage from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Jewel Quest Heritage or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jewel Quest Heritage". If it exists on your system the Jewel Quest Heritage application will be found very quickly. After you select Jewel Quest Heritage in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Jewel Quest Heritage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Jewel Quest Heritage:
- The publisher is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FreeGamePick.com\Jewel Quest Heritage\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage.
8. After removing Jewel Quest Heritage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Quest Heritage that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Quest Heritage with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage by FreeGamePick.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest Heritage by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jewel Quest Heritage supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 22:10:07.950