Jewel Quest Bundle
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle from your computerOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be found here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Jewel Quest Bundle directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Jewel Quest Bundle\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Jewel Quest Bundle\install.log". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Launch.exe is the Jewel Quest Bundle's primary executable file and it takes around 449.39 KB (460176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Jewel Quest Bundle. They occupy 4.61 MB (4837264
bytes) on disk.
- jqbundle.exe (1.39 MB)
- Launch.exe (449.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
- JewelQuest2.exe (1.07 MB)
- JewelQuest3.exe (1.52 MB)
Jewel Quest Bundle is a program released by Oberon Media. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Jewel Quest Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Jewel Quest Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jewel Quest Bundle or simply click the Search field and type in "Jewel Quest Bundle". If it exists on your system the Jewel Quest Bundle application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Jewel Quest Bundle in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Jewel Quest Bundle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Jewel Quest Bundle.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Quest Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jewel Quest Bundle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jewel Quest Bundle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Jewel Quest Bundle by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest Bundle by Oberon Media is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jewel Quest Bundle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:40:15.137