Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon
You can find on this page details on how to remove Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon from your systemOberon Media
. Go over here
for more information on Oberon Media. You can remove Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110503930\\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled JewelQuestSapphireDragon.exe and it has a size of 3.23 MB (3391488 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon. They take about 3.23 MB (3391488
bytes) on disk.
- JewelQuestSapphireDragon.exe (3.23 MB)
Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon is a program marketed by the software company Oberon Media. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon". If it exists on your system the Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon program will be found automatically. When you click Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon.
8. After uninstalling Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Jewel Quest - The Sapphire Dragon in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 00:30:26.770